Your step-by-step guide to creating
effective website content.
The process of creating website content takes time and some strategic thinking, but ultimately, accomplishing it is the same as any other undertaking. It simply requires you to work on it one step at a time. We created this workbook for you to help you tackle your content creation step by step so you can get accomplish your business and website goals efficiently, effectively, and without all of the stress!
In this workbook, you will:
- Learn what makes for effective content on the web
- Get clear on the purpose and goals of your website so you can write content that helps accomplish them
- Identify who your audience is and what type of content will appeal to them
- Find ideas for where to find and repurpose content you already have
- Get the nuts and bolts of how to organize and plan your content
- Explore how to continuously improve on your content when it’s done
The Website Content Workbook is a step-by-step guide to writing effective content for your website that will appeal to your target audience.
We’ve worked with hundreds of small businesses and entrepreneurs in their web design journey and the biggest challenge for most is website content creation. The task of deciding what needs to be said on your site and how to say it can be overwhelming, even for the most experienced business owner.
We’ve perfected the content creation process through our years of experience and put together this guide to help businesses and entrepreneurs like you build content for your site easily. After completing this workbook you will have content for your website that will help bring traffic and turn site visitors into paying customers.
6 in-depth chapters covering everything from how to define your website purpose, how to organize your content, and how to plan for the future
8 fillable worksheets to help prompt your content and that can be filled out via PDF reader and/or Google Docs — including examples!
An extensive list of resources and tools for content writing, image sourcing, DIY design, and more.